For Visitors from Hongo campus:
- Walk to "Nezu" station
- Take a subway---- from "Nezu" station to "Komaba todaimae" station ( Change at Omote sando and Shibuya )
- At Nezu station, buy a ticket of 190 yen at the ticket-machine, and
take the train in the direction Ootemachi, Kasumigaseki, Yoyogi-uehara.
- At Omote sando station , you have to change train. Look for a sign for "Ginza-line" and get to the Ginza-line terminal. Take the train in the direction Shibuya.
- At Shibuya station , look for a sign for "Inokashira-line" and
get to the terminal. Buy a ticket of 120 yen at the ticket-machine,
and take a "local" train which normally, but not always,
leaves from the platform to your left (platform #1).
Do not take the "express" train. Check the electronic departure-information
- You are advised to take the foremost car (the farthest from the
entrance) in order to go out from the right exit at Komaba-Todaimae station,
which is the second stop from Shibuya Station.
- At Komaba station, go out from the west exit (the one right in front of
you if you are in the front car ). Turn right, walk underneath
the railway. A tiny gate (our back door) of the Komaba campus should be
seen in front of you.
- To come to our building, refer to the map below.
- Map of Komaba Campus
Our laboratory is located in BLD.16
- High energy theory common room : 16-311
- Tamiaki Yoneya : 16-321A
- Yoichi Kazama : 16-321B
- Mitsuhiro Kato : 16-322A